Safe Visit Protocol
How does it work?
Only one person per reservation must show the reserved tickets to the cashier.
You can show the tickets on your phone or printed.
Have you made an additional donation of €5,- or more? Then you will receive three postcards at the cash register as a thank you.
- Keep 1.5 meters distance from each other, other visitors and staff.
- Housemates are allowed to walk together
- Follow the one-way arrows
- Follow the directions which are given by our employees.
- In the toilet room you can wash your hands.
- Do you want to use the toilet?
- At the checkout you can get detergent for the toilet seat
- Flush with the lid closed. Please note that only toilet paper may also be flushed
- Avoid clogging and throw rubbish away in the pedal bucket at the sink
- Only take photos when it doesn’t cause crowds
- Photo shoots, film recordings & drones may only be arranged after appointment with the manager.
Is the whole Castle open to the public?
Thanks to reservations in advance and a walking route we can open up the entire Castle.
Every two hours, 50 visitors are welcome. However, it is necessary for everyone to come to the reserved time and give each other space. Do you have time left? In the Tea Garden you can have a cup of coffee, tea or lemonade with some goodies at an appropriate distance from each other. Our natural ice creams are delicious! Pay: please per pin (Maestro)!
Book your Tickets.
To visit the Castle it is mandatory that you book the tickets in advance via the website.
The price includes booking fees.
Want to give the Castle an extra support? Every contribution is more than welcome in this Corona period to preserve the Castle. With a donation from €5,- you will also receive three postcards of Brederode Castle as a thank you.
Keep it safe, stay at home in case of complaints
Colds, sneezing, coughing, sore throat, difficulty breathing, smell and taste loss, fever (38 degrees Celsius or higher).
Only visit the Castle when you have none of the above complaints for more than 24 hours.