Book your Tickets
To visit the Castle it is highly recommended to purchase tickets in advance via the website. This prevents access being denied in the event of excessive crowds.
The price includes booking fees. For payment with Credit Card an additional € 1,- will be charged.
Want to give the Castle an extra support? Every contribution is more than welcome in this Covid-19 period to preserve the Castle. With a donation from € 5,- you will also receive three postcards of Brederode Castle at the cash register.
At the castle: how does it work?
Show the reserved tickets to the cashier. You can show the tickets on your phone or printed. A Covid QR-code is not necessary.
- Visiting Brederode Castle is at your own risk.
- Respect other visitors and staff, also when they want to keep distance.
- Follow the one-way arrows at the spiral staircases.
- Children younger than 18 years old can visit the Castle only under guidance. Don’t let them walk or run alone.
- Follow the directions which are given by our staff.
- In the toilet room you can wash your hands.
- Only take photos when it doesn’t cause crowds.
- Photo shoots, film recordings & drones only after appointment with the manager.
- Coffee, tea, lemonade and snacks are available at the cash register and can be enjoyed in the tea garden.
- Smoking is only allowed at the designated smoking table on the outer bailey.
Keep it safe
Stay at home in case of symptoms like colds, sneezing, coughing, sore throat, difficulty breathing, smell and taste loss, fever (38 degrees Celsius or higher).
Valid for visits from 2 March 2022